Share your Mouse and KeyboardShareMouse lets you share your mouse and keyboard with multiple networked computers.Just move the mouse pointer to the computer you wish to control:When you reach the border of any monitor, the mouse magically jumps to the neighboring monitor and you can control that computer.Unlike an KVM switch, there is no need to press any button or turn a switch.All mouse and keyboard input is encrypted and transmitted over your existing Ethernet or Wireless LAN network connection. No extra hardware is required.Similar to a keyboard switch, you can seamlessly operate multiple computers on your desk from any mouse and keyboard.
via Share Mouse and Keyboard with multiple Computers
Mouse & Keyboard Sharing Features
ShareMouse allows you to control a computer from any other computer with following features:
- Automatic and configuration-free monitor layout sensing.
- Any computer can remote control any other computer in any direction.
- Hotkeys can be defined to jump directly to a specific monitor.
- The Panic button cancel/reset any current remote control session.
- Automatic dimming of inactive monitors.
- Cross-platform compatible with Mac OSX and Windows support.
- Vertical and horizontal wheel-mouse and Touchpad scrolling.
- Support for up to 26 monitors and computers.
- Support for Windows Fast User Switching and Windows Vista/7 User Account Control (UAC) pop-ups.
- Optional network traffic encryption.
- Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
File Exchange Features
ShareMouse can copy files between multiple computers by just dragging them with the mouse between the computers:
- Drag & Drop any files from one computer to another.
- Support of drag & drop of multiple files.
- Progress bar and speedometer for larger files transmissions.
- Cancel-button to cancel file transmissions at any time.
Clipboard Sharing Features
ShareMouse can also share the clipboard between multiple computers:
- The Clipboard Synchronization supports text, bitmaps, files and folders containing multiple files.
- Clipboard contents can be sent to a specific computer to avoid accidental overwrite of any computer’s clipboard.
- Clipboard Sharing works independently from Windows network file shares. No need to fiddle with network file sharing.
Unique Features in ShareMouse
On top of above feature lists, some features are unique to ShareMouse:
- Zero configuration – ShareMouse and automatically determines the positions of your monitor without any manual configuration.
- Flexibility – ShareMouse works in any direction and allows you to use anycomputer’s mouse & keyboard on any monitor of any other computer without any re-configuration.
- Full Control – The Monitor Arrangement allows you to precisely configure your monitor setup. Monitors can be positioned including slight vertical/horizontal offsets between the monitors.
- Auto Fall-Back – ShareMouse automatically updates the monitor layout if any monitor of any computer becomes temporarily unavailable.
- High Performance – The custom network protocol is specialized for remote control purposes and ensures smooth mouse cursor precision.